Are you searching for download karbonn k9 smart 4g stock rom? If yes then you are at the right place. In this article we will guide you on how to restore Karbonn K9 Smart 4g to Stock rom. There are many reasons why one would want to switch back to stock rom. It can be messed up rom due to improper flashing instructions or there are lots of bugs in the custom rom. This article is for those who didn’t take a full backup while flashing and now need the stock rom of Karbonn K9 Smart 4g mobile. Anyway whatever might be the reason we will help you in restoring your karbonn k9 smart 4g smartphone. But first let’s talk about the device. Karbonn K9 smart 4g is a budget oriented device and is listed at flipkart for approx 4500INR. It is a dual sim smartphone which has a 5 inch 480p resolution screen, 5MP front and rear camera, and also supports 4g network LTE. The main selling point of this smartphone is the price of this smartphone aswell as VOLTE support. Because of VOLTE support it is quite popular in India and JIO users. For performance part this smartphone hosts 1.1 Ghz Mediatek QuadCore processor and for multitasking it has 1GB of ram support. For memory part it has 8gb of internal memory which can be expanded to 32gb using an additional sd card. The battery in this smartphone is 2300mAH which provides 6hours of talktime as per manufacturer’s website. The device feels quite light weighing just about 105gm. So now let’s talk about how to restore Karbonn K9 Smart 4g to Marshmallow 6.0 Stock rom.
Restore & Download Karbonn K9 Smart 4g Stock Rom (Marshmallow)
In this article, we will be guiding you step by step procedure to flash / install Karbonn_K9_Smart_4G_V10N Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Karbonn K9 Smart 4G smartphone. The download link for this Stock ROM has been provided in the download section. In this process we will flash the Stock Firmware file manually using SP Flash Tools, if you have not received it through the official OTA update.
Android Version: 6.0
Firmware versions : Karbonn_K9_Smart_4G_V10N – full_vs6737m_35_m0-user 6.0 MRA58K
Device: Karbonn K9 Smart
Disclaimer: We aren’t responsible in case any damage occur’s to your smartphone or any mishappenings. All these articles are previously tested with many devices so there aren’t any chances that things may go wrong but rooting, flashing your device always poses some risk. So please perform this procedure on your sole interest and intend to do so.
- Phone should be sufficiently charged (atleast 70% charged)
It is very important that you make sure that your device before following this process as with low charging there’s chance the phone might die in between following procedure.
Take a proper backup of all important data on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging
Also, make sure to enable USB Debugging on your device. To do that goto settings>applications>developer options and then tick usb debugging.
Manually Update Karbonn K9 Smart 4g to marshmallow stock rom
- Read the prerequisites and also download all the files provided in the downloads section.
- Open downloaded files and extract the drivers file and install it on your computer incase you don’t have drivers preinstalled.
- Now simply extract the other SPFlash zip file and navigate to flash_tool.exe.
- Run Flash_tool.exe and wait till SPFlash opens up.
- Now Select Downloads Tab.
- Click on download agent folder icon and navigate to SPFlash folder SP_MDT and select MTK_AllInOneDA.bin file.
- Now click on Scatter-loading button and navigate to stock firmware zip and select the file with name as MTxxxx_Android_Scatter.txt.
- Now simply click on Download button.
- Now connect your device to the computer and put in download mode by Holding Vol. Up+ Down button simultaneously.
- Now wait for a few minutes until SPFlash shows ‘Download Ok’ message.
- Now you can disconnect your phone from the computer and enjoy the stock rom.
Hope you have flashed the stock rom properly. Please incase of any queries and question comment below and we will answer each of you. Thanks for Reading Restore & Download Karbonn K9 Smart 4g Stock Rom article.